Sunday, March 13, 2011

THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU GIVE ME YOUR COMPUTER

1.  Check for Anti-virus software. If you have one installed verify that it is current and all scans are current.
a. If there you don’t have an anti-virus software loaded I strongly suggest you get one and load or download it to your computer immediately. If you have an anti-virus and it is not working properly or has expired I urge you to either renew the subscription, reload the current version or otherwise ensure your computer has valid working anti-virus before you give your computer to me.  NOTE: Check www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
2.  Run DISK CLEAN and DEFRAG.
3.  Check your hard drive to see that it has 15 gig of available space for the download.
4.  Remove all shortcuts pertaining to the CLASP32 program you will not need these after the 7-7-10 version is downloaded.
5. Create a registration with http://www.qxsubspace.com  so I can go there after ensuring you have proper internet protection and do the download. CLASP32 downloads are all done using the internet from Budapest. 
6.  You will need to either make an appointment with me after the download to meet and perform the software ACTIVATION together or you will need to be available by phone for me to enter your method of payment (paypal or credit card) if you want me to activate your software before I return it to you.
7.  I urge you to schedule time when I deliver your computer or when you come to my office to pick it up so I can show you the highlights of what is new in this version of the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment